Identity and contact details of the data controller
The website (hereinafter the "Website") is provided by INNOTHERA, whose head office is located at 22, Avenue Aristide Briand, 94 110 ARCUEIL, FRANCE registered with the RCS (Trade and Company Register) of Créteil under number B 302 587 662.
As data controller, INNOTHERA processes the personal data it collects about you through this website (hereinafter the "Data").
For any questions relating to the collection and processing of your Data carried out by INNOTHERA, you can contact our Data Protection Officer (DPO) by e-mail at the following address: dpo(@)innothera.com
Information about the processing of your Data
The personal data we collect and process about you allows us to:
- Answer your questions and requests sent via our contact form;
- Process your application sent via the "Espace emploi" (Job Space) form.
Your Data is processed on the basis of your consent (the fact of completing the form is a clear positive action that signifies consent).
We keep your Data for:
- 3 years from the last contact we had with you (eg request for documentation from you or click on a hypertext link contained in one of our emails), if you are not a customer; or
- 3 years from the end of the business relationship (eg after a purchase, the end of a contract or the last contact with you), if you are a customer; or
- 2 years from receipt of your application, if you are a candidate.
At the end of the retention periods indicated above, we will delete your Data. Before these deadlines expire, we may contact you again to find out if you would agree to a longer retention period for your Data, in which case the periods given above will start running again.
Mandatory or optional nature of Data supply
Data essential to INNOTHERA to achieve the purposes described above is indicated on the contact form. If you do not fill in these required fields, we will not be able to respond to your requests and/or provide you with the services you desire.
Data not marked with an asterisk is optional; it allows us to get to know you better and improve our communications and services for you.
- Ensure the proper functioning of the Website;
- Anonymously analyse traffic on our pages (number of visits, visitor activity, return frequencies) and the performance of the Website.
Cookies are kept for up to 13 months maximum. This period is not extended by any new visits you make.
In connection with the provision of our services, we may transmit or give access to your Data to our following departments and subcontractors:
- The department responsible for communication and marketing, for the management of the Website;
- The human relations department for recruitment;
- The pharmacovigilance / materiovigilance service for processing adverse reaction notifications;
- The quality assurance department for processing quality notifications;
- The OVH subcontractor, for hosting the Website.
INNOTHERA may be required to communicate your Data to third parties in cases where such communication is authorised and required by law or a court order, or if such communication is necessary to ensure the protection and defence of its rights.
In other cases, your Data will not be given or made available to any third party without your prior consent.
INNOTHERA will not transfer your Data to a third-party country in the European Union.
You have a right to access the Data about you, the right to request its rectification, deletion or portability, as well as the right to request the processing of your Data to be limited and to withdraw your consent.
You also have the option to oppose, at any time:
- Processing for prospecting purposes carried out by INNOTHERA;
- For reasons relating to your particular situation, processing based on the legitimate interest of the Company.
The French supervisory authority is the Commission Nationale de l’Informatique et des Libertés (CNIL), 3 Place de Fontenoy - TSA 80715 - 75334 PARIS CEDEX 07, FRANCE.